Friday, September 7, 2012

Happy Weekend!

Source: google.com via Jane on Pinterest


It's been a busy week for me. Back to school and teaching a new grade. I was in 2nd grade for five years and decided to make the jump to 6th grade. I'm only two days in, but I think it's safe to say that I am going to love it! A new challenge and a super group of great kids (including my sweet niece Mya Jane, which is fun!)

Needless to say, I neglected the blog this week and didn't get much done around the house. I was lucky just to keep it clean in between all the lesson planning. Here's hoping next week will be better!

You may notice some changes with my blog design. It's a work in progress but a talented friend is in the process of revamping it for me! Stay tuned for the finished product. Isn't it fun so far?

6 comments:

  1. Hope you had a good first week back at school. Love the new blog look! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I'm absolutely loving the new design, have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the new blog look! congrats on loving the new grade. I taught 2nd grade at the same school for the past 5 years and moved to a new one this year - changes are a great refresh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new look! And congrats on the switch! And I am now teaching grade 2! I have never taught that grade, but here in BC we can job share which is what I am doing, so I only teach one day a week. Perfect for me, as I have been on-call for the past 6 years so dipping my toes in slowly is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you! Thanks so much :)